- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to caused by themselves.
- Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables left by guests in the rooms.
- Management is not in a position to guarantee Guest’s safety against events including but not limited to accidents, personal injury, death, acts or defaults caused by third parties, acts of God, flood, theft or even acts of negligence.
- The rates shown are for accommodation only (please contact us for events enquiry)
- Free Parking within the compound. Cameron Highland Retreat will not be responsible for theft or damage of the vehicle or any of its contents.
- For the safety of our guests and employees, SMOKING is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in any part of the resort.
- No PET allowed
- Not wheelchair friendly and we do not provide baby cot
- Strictly No day trippers (not staying overnight) allowed
- Please keep volume down after 10 pm as this may affect other guests.
- For safety and pleasant of other guests, we have the right to reject entry for those who can’t observe our house rules.
Check-In & Check-Out Policies:
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
- Request for early check-in and late check-out is subject to the availability at the time of check-in.
- Children ages 0-7 years may stay for free, sharing the bed with a parent, but we charge full rate for children ages 8 years and above.
- All the price is for accommodation only, no meal provided.
- As a general practice of our retreat, we will collect an incidental deposit of RM150.
Full Refund : 14 days before arrival date
50% Refund : 7-13 days before arrival date
- STRICTLY NO CANCELLATION (NO REFUND) OR CHANGE DATE: Within 7days before arrival date
- Change date more than 7 days before arrival date: top up the difference, with 20% extra charge base on the current booking date or new date, whichever is higher.
Weekday: Sunday to Thursday, except public holiday eve or school holiday
Weekend: Friday, Saturday and public holiday eves
Festive Holiday (FH): Festive seasons including (but not limited to) Chirstmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Thaipusam, Hari Raya Aidilfitri.